每一年， 科技的发展都在以我们意想不到的方式， 推动信息的获取，连接我们彼此。自1941年安普成立起，TE Connectivity作为连接领域的领导者，不断推动着科技进步与创新。感谢这些年来我们的员工、客户及合作伙伴与我们一起协作，共同推动创新。欢迎您加入TE Connectivity大家庭，成为实现未来科技创新中的一员。
Manage all technical aspects in a sales cycle, including identifying the needs, solutions and opportunities, creating demand, technical consultancy/advise and ensuring high quality and timely project execution.
Provide technical expertise which includes propose design solutions, design-in and filed application support to customers to maximize the returns from the design-in projects.
Accomplish new design-in for current customers to create new orders. New customer development to produce new opportunity. Promote new products to assigned customers, Market report and collect competition information. Settle product application issues and reach order continuity.
Roles & Responsibilities
1. Team up/Duo/Pair with Account Manager.
2. Identify the demand of focused customers and find new solutions and opportunities together with the customer.
3. Drive the design-in and development of new products and manage the seamless and speedy execution of sales and engineering projects.
4. Work as the interface between the customer and Sales, Engineering and Product Management.
5. Provide customer with valuable support, consultancy and advise in technical related items concerning the TE products.
6. Maximize Design-In pipeline dollar value through continuously providing design-in supports to customer
7. Manage projects, focus on proprietary parts, design activities and follow through entire design activity cycle.
8. Conduct product demonstrations
9. Provide periodic statistical reports.
1. Bachelor's Degree in Electronics Engineering or Mechanical Engineering.
2. At least 7 years’working experiences in R&D or field application engineering or sales promotion field
3. Oral and written communication skills in English
4. Excellent communication, presentation, customer service, interpersonal and influencing skills.
5. Ability to developing and maintaining technical relationships internal (Sales, Product Management, Engineering) and external (customers).
6. Ability to identify and pursue new business opportunities in line with business plans.
7. Flexibility in working days and regional travel are required.